Head Start Staff Training
Book Your Training Now!
Down To Earth Dad® professional-development staff trainings—for individual Head Start and Early Head Start programs and schools, and for regional, state, and local education associations—are highly-interactive events interlaced with lots of entertainment.
Chances are good your team will say afterwards this was the most FUN training they ever attended!
These In-service and Pre-service professional development events are designed to have a lasting positive impact on new and experienced staff, and they help bring about lasting, positive outcomes for the children and families connected to the programs and schools hosting these high-quality trainings.
The trainings take place in your gym, lunchroom, a classroom, or other meeting space.
- Learn *exactly* how to talk to men so they’ll listen.
- Learn and practice stress-reduction strategies.
- Learn tried, tested, and perfected techniques to get, and keep, men optimally engaged.
- Be motivated and entertained by the trainer, by cool audio-visuals, and by each other!
- Share individual and small-group visions for enhanced father engagement, and set goals for positive outcomes all year long!
- Bond closer as a team.
The Down To Earth Dad staff trainings—whether during the school year or in summertime—help early childhood educators, programs, tribes, and others optimize father/grandfather engagement and reach meaningful goals for the sake of children’s enhanced cognitive, social, and emotional development.