Head Start Staff Training
Book Your Training Now!
The Down To Earth Dad® professional-development staff trainings — on father engagement and/or staff wellness and mental health via stress reduction in support of work-life balance — are for early individual early childhood programs, schools, organizations, and state/regional/national education association events.
During the school year in summertime, these trainings help early childhood educators, programs, tribes, and community partners optimize father/grandfather engagement and/or staff well-being in support of children’s enhance children’s cognitive, social, and emotional development.
Chances are VERY good your team will say afterward this was the most FUN (and interactive) training they ever attended!
These professional-development trainings — in summer and during the school year, or as breakout sessions at conferences — have a lasting, positive impact on new and experienced staff, and they help bring about lasting, positive outcomes for the children and families connected to the programs and schools hosting these high-quality trainings.
Local programs host these trainings in their gym, lunchroom, conference room, auditorium, or other local meeting space/venue such as a church or event center.
- Learn *exactly* how to talk to men so they’ll listen.
- Celebrate maternal and paternal parenting styles
- Learn tried, tested, and perfected techniques to get (and keep) men optimally engaged.
- Be motivated and entertained by the trainer, by cool audio-visuals, and by each other!
- Learn how to motivate your dads’ employers to support father engagement by letting your men attend your family events.
- Share individual and small-group visions for enhanced father engagement, and set goals for positive outcomes all year long.
- Bond closer as a team.
- Have fun!
TRUE STORY: The Office of Head Start (OHS) published a memorandum supporting staff wellness, well-being, and mental health for all staff in the Head Start workforce.
Staff wellness & well-being is VITAL to child well-being, so it’s CRUCIAL to optimize your team’s interactions with children and families by reducing their stress.
NOTE: There are many other topics available for your Staff PD Training by Patrick Mitchell including early-literacy-enhancement via storytelling, peer-to-peer storytelling in support of work-life balance and more. Let’s customize what works best for your staff/attendees!
See some of Patrick’s recent and upcoming events.