Head Start Staff Training
Book Your Training Now!
The Down To Earth Dad® professional-development staff trainings — on father engagement and/or staff wellness and mental health via stress reduction in support of work-life balance — are for early individual early childhood programs, schools, organizations, and state/regional/national education association events.
Chances are good your team will say afterwards this was the most FUN (and interactive) training they ever attended!
These professional-development trainings — in summer and during the school year, or as breakout sessions at conferences — have a lasting, positive impact on new and experienced staff, and they help bring about lasting, positive outcomes for the children and families connected to the programs and schools hosting these high-quality trainings.
Local programs host these trainings in their gym, lunchroom, conference room, auditorium, or other local meeting space/venue such as a church or event center.
- Learn *exactly* how to talk to men so they’ll listen.
- Learn and practice stress-reduction strategies.
- Celebrate maternal and paternal parenting styles
- Learn tried, tested, and perfected techniques to get (and keep) men optimally engaged.
- Be motivated and entertained by the trainer, by cool audio-visuals, and by each other!
- Learn how to motivate your dads’ employers to support father engagement by letting your men attend your family events.
- Share individual and small-group visions for enhanced father engagement, and set goals for positive outcomes all year long.
- Bond closer as a team.
- Have fun!
The Down To Earth Dad staff trainings—whether during the school year or in summertime—help early childhood educators, programs, tribes, and community partners optimize father/grandfather engagement and enhance children’s cognitive, social, and emotional development.
NOTE: There are many other topics/trainings/breakouts available—from PFCE early-literacy-enhancement storytelling (and peer-to-peer storytelling) to trauma-informed care and much more. Let’s customize what works best for your staff/attendees!